Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Update


Hello everyone,

I just wanted to write an update to you all so you know what is happening with the class and with my job.
Unfortunately I am reducing my work days this year. Due to a family emergency with my little girl I will be staying home with her Tuesdays and Wednesdays to get her through this year. That means I will still be working Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I chatted with the class today and I am feeling very grateful for their understanding.
It pains me to take time away from my job and this group but I have to put my daughter’s needs first. I’m sure you can all understand.

Thank you for your understanding and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. All my programs (music clubs, Christmas concert etc) will continue. I am also available anytime via email for any questions. I hope to have someone wonderful in soon.


Mrs. Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment